“Dalian Living” is a digital survey about living in the city of Dalian, China.
If you are living in Dalian (or planning too) we hope this will be a useful resource to you.
Dalian, in China’s North East, is the second largest city in the Liaoning Province with a population over 6 million. It is a coastal city on the Liaodong Peninsula being the largest port in northern China. With is many beaches and favorable weather, Dalian is a popular tourist city for many Chinese tourist.
The city was originally ruled by Russians, then the Japanese, and finally by China. The city was open to foreign investment in 1984. The city still has many influences from these earlier occupying countries (ex. buildings, transportation systems).
Dalian is known for its many parks & squares, its rock beaches and rolling green mountains.
There are also several universities in Dalian with a large number of college students in the area.
Dalian is a growing city with much construction going on around the city.
The main language here is Mandarin Chinese.
Dalian has a small Christian community and with the large and growing population, there are many who have never heard about the good news of Jesus. There is still much work to be done in this city.
We love Dalian and hope you will too!
If you have any suggestions or would like to contact us, you can do so here.
This is our personal blog. The opinions we express here are ours. We make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, correctness, suitability, or validity of any information on this blog and is not liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its use.
Dalian Living and those who write for this blog own the content on this Web site. It is copyrighted in our name. The following “Permissions Policy” is present to help guide those who are wanting to distribute this content and to help us guard our intellectual property.
We DO give permission for the following:
– You can link to our site or any specific post on our site.
– You can re-post less than 50 words on any other site, provided you link back to our original post and use this copyright notice: “© 2014, Dalian Living. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.dalianliving.com.”
– You can print our posts in any non-commercial publication provided you include this copyright notice: “© 2014, Dalian Living. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.dalianliving.com.”
We DO NOT give permission for the following:
– You can NOT repost blog posts over 50 words or in their entirety.
– You can NOT use this content for commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of our content.
– You can NOT alter, transform, translate, or build upon this work.
– You can NOT use any of the pictures on this blog.
If you have some use for our content that is not covered in this policy, please email us here.